Welcome to My Plan Administration Account (My PAA), where you can electronically
submit pension plan premium filings and payments to PBGC.
What's New and How to Use My PAA
- Premium filings for plan year 2018 can now be submitted
- Premium Filing & Payment Instructions (e.g., show the ein/pn and pyc
on all payments)
- Blank Check Vouchers, Demos , More about My PAA (e-filing
options, FAQs, Tips, Users Manual, etc.)
- Password Rules & Manage Your Account (e.g.,
must login in regularly)
- What's New in My PAA & Reminders (see January 2018 updates, update
"bookmarks" to start with "https", etc.)
- What's New for Practitioners (review or sign-up to receive updates)
& Sign-up for Filing Reminders
- Disaster Relief Announcements & Contact Information (firstname.lastname@example.org
1-800-736-2444 & select "2" for premiums)
- Use Compatible Browsers: Please use the latest browser versions (Microsoft IE 11.0, Google Chrome 60.0 and higher, Mozilla Firefox 54.0 and higher) to help prevent connectivity issues with My PAA due to security-related updates
SECURITY NOTICE AND WARNING
This website is a U.S. Government information system and is provided for authorized use
only. Your usage of this system may be monitored, recorded, and subject to audit by PBGC.
PBGC may use communications transmitted through, or data stored on, this information system
for any official business purpose. This information system and its data are protected by
U.S. federal laws, including, but not limited to, federal privacy laws, Title IV of ERISA,
the Homeland Security Act, and the USA PATRIOT Act. Unauthorized use of this information
system is prohibited and subject to criminal and civil penalties. Use of this information
system by any individual, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to these provisions.
If you do not agree with these provisions, please close your browser or enter another URL to
leave the site entirely.